Celebrating the Cross is a source of power for all Christians. Richaél Lucero shares the symbolism of four Byzantine Catholic customs for venerating the Cross. They’re a mighty source of encouragement and assurance of the promise of our salvation. Listen today. You’ll be amazed by how simple they are to adopt in your worship space.
Always available on: Apple Podcast | Google Podcast | Spotify | YouTube | Podbean | Overcast and many more.
Clumsy THeosis merch shop
Declarations about God’s Will To Pray over Yourself
In the name of Jesus, I declare and decree:
- I believe through the Cross, Jesus freely offered himself for my eternal salvation.
- I am a disciple of Jesus, and I carry my Cross with his help. See Luke 14:27
- I belong to Christ Jesus and I have crucified my flesh with his. See Galatians 5:24
- On the Cross Jesus loved me to the end. See John 13:1
- I ask and believe that Jesus will remember me when he comes into his Kingdom. See Luke 23:42
The cross is the altar of the New Covenant.Catechism of the Catholic Church 1182
Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.St. Rose of Lima
support clumsy theosis
Will you help me get this show out to those who need it? This show is 100% listener supported. And we can only do what we do because of listener generosity.
Please donate today. And, as an added perk, Clumsy Theosis donors receive exclusive merchandise and resources in the process.
get episodes in your inbox
Receive my weekly email with the latest episode and show notes. You’ll never miss an episode again. Plus, you’ll get extras like bonus content and insider information.
You must log in to post a comment.