Do you know what happens when you sing songs of praise? Prayers are elevated, belief and faith grow, atmospheres shift, the earthly and heavenly realms respond, and you become more of who you were created to be—just to scratch the surface. Listen as Richaél Lucero details these effects of your praise, how to praise God well, and grow as a saint.
Meditation topics to grow in thanksgiving of who God is
- My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7
- I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63:4
- Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. Psalm 145:3
- My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long. Psalm 71:8
- When I praise God, I receive the gift of Faith.
- I grow in my identity as a Child of God when I praise the Lord.
Praise embraces the other forms of prayer and carries them toward [God].Catechism of the Catholic Church 2639
[Through prayers of thanksgiving the Church] becomes more fully what she is…Catechism of the Catholic Church 2637
The Eucharist contains and expresses all forms of prayer…Catechism of the Catholic Church 2643
When you praise, your spirit is joined by the Holy Spirits of God to bear witness that you are a child of God.see Romans 8:16
support clumsy theosis
Will you help me get this show out to those who need it? This show is 100% listener supported. And we can only do what we do because of listener generosity.
Please donate today. And, as an added perk, Clumsy Theosis donors receive exclusive merchandise and resources in the process.
get episodes in your inbox
Receive my weekly email with the latest episode and show notes. You’ll never miss an episode again. Plus, you’ll get extras like bonus content and insider information.