“God’s Word is a creative force.” Join Richaél Lucero in this episode and take part in this creative act through declarations. Your declarations are vocal decrees of God’s truth. And they change reality when spoken in faith. Today’s declarations will help you walk in your identity as a Child of God—growing in theosis.
Always available on: Apple Podcast | Google Podcast | Spotify | YouTube | Podbean | Overcast and many more.
77 Identity Growing Declarations to root you in Christ
- I am a son/daughter of God! (Rom 8:15).
- I am a temple of the Holy Spirit and I release God’s presence to those around me (1 Cor 3:16).
- I am a royal, priest, prophet and king in Christ Jesus and extend the rule of the kingdom through my life (CCC 783).
- I don’t have a spirit of fear, but one of power, love and a sound mind (2 Tim 1:7).
- My prayers are powerful and effective (James 5:16b).
- I have access to all the resources of heaven (Luke 15:31).
- God abundantly supplies all my needs (Philippians 4:19).
- I am dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus (Romans 6:11).
- I live under supernatural protection (Psalm 91).
- I will always be at the top, never below (Deuteronomy 28:13).
- The joy of the LORD is my strength (Nehemiah 8:10).
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- I will not fear, because My God is with me. (Isaiah 41:10).
- My God strengthens me and helps me (Isaiah 41:10).
- By His stripes, I am healed (1 Peter 2:24).
- I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14).
- I am the salt of the earth (Matthew 5:14).
- I am a new creature in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- I am delivered from the power of darkness (Colossians 1:12-13).
- Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
- The Spirit of God dwells within me (1 Corinthians 3:16).
- I walk by faith and not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).
- Every tongue that speaks against me in judgment shall be condemned (Isaiah 54:17).
- My God richly supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ (Philippians 4:19).
- God has great plans for me and I am filled with hope for a great future (Jeremiah 29:11).
- If God is for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:31).
- Nothing can separate me from the love of Christ (Romans 8:35-39).
- The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want (Psalm 23:1).
- I cast all my cares upon the Lord because He cares for me (1 Peter 5:7).
- I know that He who has begun a good work in me will complete it (Philippians 1:6).
- I am anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, I let my requests be made known to God (Philippians 4:6).
- The peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, guards my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).
- My God forgives all my sins (Psalm 103:3).
- My God heals all your diseases (Psalm 103:3).
- I know that weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. (Psalm 30:5).
- I resist the devil and he flees from me (James 4:7).
- All things work together for my good, because I love God, I’m called to his purpose (Romans 8:28).
- It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me (Galatians 2:20).
- I am redeemed, made holy and made righteous in Christ (1 Cor 1:30).
- Jesus loves me, with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3).
- I’m released from the spirit of fear. (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I’m released from the negativity of the world (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I’m released from the spirit of disappointment (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I declare the Word of God upon my life wherever I go! (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I give thanks always and for everything to God the Father, in the name of my Lord, Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20).
- With God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).
- I confess my sins. I know that he is faithful and just to forgive me of all my sins, and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9).
- There is nothing too hard for My God! (Jeremiah 32:27).
- My God is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within me (Ephesians 3:20).
- I praise God because I am fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14).
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- I will seek the Lord at all times and in every situation! (Jeremiah 33:3).
- I am a child of God, and I choose to believe who God says I am. I will trust only in the assurance of His word because it is life to those who believe! (Romans 8:16-17).
- I will not be shaken, I will not be envious, and I will not lose hope. Because all of my trust is in You, my God! (Psalm 37).
- The Lord can keep me from falling, even though I live among a perverse generation! (Jude 24-2).
- I am convinced without the shadow of a doubt that God’s timing is always perfect, and that it is His will that I will walk in the knowledge of His great love. (Isaiah 55:8-9).
- I declare that past disappointments and hurts are arrested and bound in the Mighty name of Jesus. (Psalm 34:19).
- I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ; for this is where my salvation comes from! (Romans 1:16).
- I’m beloved by the Father.
- I hear the voice of God.
- I gaze upon the face of the Father.
- I’m coheirs of all things with Christ Jesus.
- My nights are fully engaged in His Presence (Psalm 16:7).
- I receive teaching directly from the Lord.
- I am Holy as my Heavenly Father is Holy.
- As He is, so am I in this world (1 John 4:17).
- I walk in divine health.
- I am raised up with Christ and seated together with Him in heavenly places, through Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:6).
- I do the works of Jesus and do even greater things. (John 14:12).
- I have the same anointing as Jesus.
- I live under an open heaven.
- I ask and I receive.
- I am one with the God of miracles.
- I am chosen from the world that I may go and bear fruit that will last (John 15:16).
- The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom to captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, to proclaim of the Lord’s favor. (Luke 4:18-19).
- I have authority over unclean spirits to drive them out and to cure every disease and every illness. (Matt 10:1).
support clumsy theosis
Will you help me get this show out to those who need it? This show is 100% listener supported. And we can only do what we do because of listener generosity.
Please donate today. And, as an added perk, Clumsy Theosis donors receive exclusive merchandise and resources in the process.
get episodes in your inbox
Receive my weekly email with the latest episode and show notes. You’ll never miss an episode again. Plus, you’ll get extras like bonus content and insider information.
You must log in to post a comment.